Once your HealthTap doctor has written your prescription and you have confirmed your pharmacy, show the discount coupon identifiers (BIN, PCN, RxGroup and Member ID) to the pharmacy. Ask them to run the discount coupon as primary insurance. Each medication may have different coupon identifiers.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule appointments for Quest Diagnostics lab orders?
- Why is my prescription not at the pharmacy yet?
- Can my HealthTap doctor order a lab test for me?
- How can I get a prescription through HealthTap?
- How can I get discounted prescriptions on HealthTap?
- How do I get help with my prescription?
- How do I update my preferred pharmacy?
- How do I use my prescription discount coupon?
- What if my pharmacy is getting a rejection message when running the prescription discount coupon?