Please note that HealthTap does NOT decide anything about your coverage; we just relay information from your insurance company.
By entering your insurance information, you may find out if your visit is covered and how much it will cost. On the virtual visit payment screen, the amount of your coverage and the remaining cost of the visit will be displayed.
If your insurance plan does NOT cover virtual visits, you will be charged $129 for non-subscriber Urgent Care visits and $44 or $59 for subscriber Primary Care or Urgent Care visits.
If your insurance does NOT cover virtual visits, consider starting a membership with HealthTap, which is designed to save you money and can be utilized even if you do not have insurance.
Following are reasons why your virtual visit might NOT be covered:
- You have NOT met your deductible.
- Your insurance company does NOT cover this type of telemedicine visit.
- Your health insurance company could NOT tell us your coverage at this time. In this case, we recommend contacting the insurance company directly for more information. You might be able to file a reimbursement claim for your virtual visit.
If you need additional help, have any questions about your plan, or require assistance, please submit a request to Member Support Team.
- The cost of prescriptions, lab tests, or in-person doctor visits are NOT included in the cost of the HealthTap subscription or virtual visit.
- We currently do NOT accept Medicaid.
- You are ultimately responsible for all copayments, coinsurance, deductibles fees, for uncovered services and unpaid fees incurred by your use of the services, including an instance where your insurance fails to cover or denies coverage for such fees.