We accept hundreds of out-of-network insurance plans around the country, plus in-network Medicare, to pay for your telehealth doctor's visit fees. Please note HealthTap does NOT decide anything about your coverage; we just relay information from your insurance company.
To update your health insurance information on your computer:
1. Log into your HealthTap account
2. Select "Records” on the top right hand corner of your screen
3. Select "Insurance"
4. Select "+ Add" to input your insurance information
5. Select "Save" after entering your insurance information
To update your health insurance information on your smartphone or device:
- Log in to your HealthTap account
- Tap "Records" on the bottom right hand side
- Tap "Insurance"
- Tap "+ Add" to input your insurance information
- Tap "Add" after entering your insurance information
- At this time, most insurance companies do NOT pay for the membership subscription only telehealth visits.
- The cost of prescriptions, lab tests, or in-person doctor visits are NOT included in the cost of the HealthTap subscription or virtual visit.
- We currently do NOT accept Medicaid.
- You are ultimately responsible for all copayments, coinsurance, deductibles fees, for uncovered services and unpaid fees incurred by your use of the services, including an instance where your insurance fails to cover or denies coverage for such fees.