We are sorry to see you go and regret having to say goodbye! If you want to cancel your HealthTap subscription, you can do it in two ways. Either submit a request to Member Support Team, or you can cancel your subscription on your own.
To cancel your subscription on your computer:
1. Log in to your HealthTap account
2. Go to your “Account” menu on the top right hand corner of your screen
3. Select "Cancel subscription" under Account tab
4. Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your subscription
To cancel your subscription on your smartphone or device:
- Log in to your HealthTap account
- Tap "Account" on the bottom right hand side
- Tap "Cancel subscription" under Account tab
- Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your subscription
- At its sole and absolute discretion and on a case-by-case basis, HealthTap may offer full or partial refunds for credit towards HealthTap Paid Offerings. In cases when HealthTap technology is faulty or when the services provided by a Medical Expert were improper, HealthTap may consider refunds for non-subscription Paid Offerings. All refund requests require you to present a documented justification to support your request for a refund, and all such requests are subject to approval. All assessments of your refund eligibility are determined entirely by HealthTap and are final once HealthTap makes its decision.
- We will not refund any copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, fees for uncovered or denied services, or amounts paid for by your insurance provider.
- In the event that HealthTap determines, in its sole judgment, that you have violated these Terms or HealthTap conduct guidelines (including but not limited to any use of inappropriate language or behavior)) at any time, you will not be eligible for a refund of your subscription fees.
- If you cancel HealthTap subscription and your membership has not yet ended, you may continue to use subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term, after which your subscription will be canceled. However, you will not be entitled for a prorated refund of any portion of the Subscription Fee.
- In the event that you have paid for the HealthTap subscription but have NOT completed a virtual visit(s) yet, and you wish to cancel it right away, HealthTap will reimburse you for your first subscription term. Any such refund would be applied to the original payment method used to cover the Subscription Fee.
- This is the ONLY way to cancel your HealthTap subscription and end your membership. Signing out of your account or deleting the HealthTap app does NOT cancel your subscription.
- If you cancel a HealthTap subscription, you will continue to get your benefits until the end of the term depending on the membership you are enrolled in, after which your subscription will be canceled. Quarterly ($57) subscription charged every 3 months or Annual ($180) subscription charged every 12 months. When your current subscription term is complete, your subscription won't be renewed, and you won't have access to your advantages.
- If you cancel a HealthTap subscription, you will NOT automatically be entitled to a refund. Please submit a request to Member Support Team if you would like a refund of your subscription fee.
- In the event that a refund request is made, it will be assumed that you do NOT intend to use your HealthTap subscription going forward. As a result, you won't have access to your benefits until the conclusion of your subscription cycle.