You can share files, including photos, with your doctor during a virtual visit. Doing so may help the doctor provide a better diagnosis and treatment plan.
If you are doing a virtual visit on your smartphone:
1. Click the "+" icon to the left of the chat box
2. Choose whether you would like to take a photo or choose from your already existing photos
3. Select the file you would like to send
4. The file will appear in the text chat area
If you are doing a virtual visit on your computer:
1. Click the upload icon to the left of the chat box
2. Select the desired file and click open
3. The file will appear in the text chat area
- Files must be in the jpg, pdf, or png format. Please convert before uploading. For movie/video files, mov, mp4, and api are accepted.
- File size can be up to 100 MB
- Files uploaded in a virtual visit cannot be deleted from your account because they are a part of what constitutes a Legal Medical Record
- You can view all the files in "My Records"