HealthTap believes that quality healthcare is a fundamental human right and should be accessible to all. Therefore, we strive to make our services as affordable as possible — with or without insurance.
The out of pocket cost for HealthTap depends on two membership types if you do NOT have insurance.
Option 1: A HealthTap subscription for either $57 billed every 3 months (Quarterly) OR $180 billed every 12 months (Annually). Both billing options provide access to the same benefits including but not limited to:
- Exclusive access to same-day Primary Care video appointments for just $44 per visit.
- Choose your own Primary Care doctor to get to know you deeply
- Text with your Primary Care doctor for FREE anytime after your first visit for follow-ups and clarifications
- Low-cost prescriptions and refills sent to any local or mail order pharmacy; compare prices and access coupons to save up to 75%
- Lab tests ordered, test results interpreted, referrals to specialists or local care, and a customized set of recommendations
- 24/7 on-demand Urgent Care to chat by video with the first available doctor within minutes for just $59 per visit.
Option 2: As a HealthTap FREE member, you do NOT pay any subscription fee, and you only have access to:
- 24/7 on-demand Urgent Care to chat by video with the first available doctor within minutes for just $129 per visit.
Get started with HealthTap, which is designed to save you money and can be utilized even if you do NOT have insurance.
- The cost of prescriptions, lab tests, or in-person doctor visits are NOT included in the cost of the HealthTap subscription or virtual visit.
- The messaging service is ONLY available to our HealthTap subscribers and ONLY within the Primary Care clinic.
- Urgent care on-call doctors are NOT available for messaging.